Then every man began to foot it round about, And every girl did jet it, Jet it, jet it in and out. The Fiddler then began to play the tune again, And every girl did trip it, Trip it, trip it to the men. Then after an hour, they went to a bower, And played for ale and cakes, And kisses too—until they were due the lasses held the stakes.
The girls did then begin to quarrel with the men, And bid them take their kisses back, and give them their own again, And bid them take their kisses back and give them their own again. Now there they did stay the whole of the day, And tired the Fiddler quite, With singing and playing, without any paying, From morning until night. Melody: anon.
Lyrics: anon. Origin: English Come, lasses and lads, take leave of your dads And away to the maypole hie, For ev'ry fair has a sweetheart there And the fiddler's standing by.
- Children Of The Bones.
- Come, lasses and lads, take leave of your dads / The Maypole / Rural Dance About the May-Pole.
- You are here?
- The Illustrated Step-By-Step Cook: More Than 300 Updated Recipes from DKs Classic Look & Cook Series (DK Illustrated Cook Books).
For Willy shall dance with Jane And Johnny has got his Joan, To trip it, trip it, trip it, trip it, Trip it up and down, To trip it, trip it, trip it, trip it, Trip it up and down. The fiddler then began to play the tune again And ev'ry girl did trip it to the men.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- Come lasses and lads..
- Come Lasses and Lads, by Randolph Caldecott.;
- Your IP Address in Germany is Blocked from www.gutenberg.org;
Some walked and some did run; Some loitered on the way And bound themselves, by kisses twelve, To meet next holiday. The fiddler then began to play the tune again And ev'ry girl did trip it, trip it, Trip it to the men. And ev'ry girl Some walked and some did run; Some loitered on the way And bound themselves, by kisses twelve, To meet the next holiday. And bound themselves
- Come Lasses and Lads (2) - The Traditional Tune Archive!
- Launching Your Dreams: Stop Day Dreaming and Live Your Vision.
- Time Prospectors!
- Musicians Like You Also Purchased!
- Scenes of Childhood, Op. 15, No. 1: From Foreign Lands and People!
- abc | Come Lasses and Lads - racatnacho.tk.
Related Come Lasses and Lads
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved